what going to happen next week to me ??????

Nominate in here..... read the funny stories

Moderator: MGEC Committee

what going to happen next week to me ??????

Postby BIG DAN on Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:56 am

ok first i thought i would go up to tea tree plaza (modbury) for some xmas shopping. last year left it to the last sunday of sunday trading so i have gone and made some purchases so i walk back to my car (scorp) and i hoped in and sat down had a drink (non alcholic) and i was sitting thier mind my own buisness when 4 coppers came up and ask me to look under the hood i said yeah sure. so he goes no horn and slight oil leak thats a defect no horn cauton for oil leak. so ok or it was 275 dollar fine loose licence for no p plate so i accepeted (the defect) so i went home woke up went to work . i was in the glass rack i have sliced open my arm so i thought ouch that hurt so i fixed it up and went home . on my way home i was turning right down a street near my house waiting for a car to come the other way i started to make the right hand turn when i had a motor bike over take me on the right hand side and slammed in the side of the scorp . his bike was a yamha 1100 virgo i think and it was write off and the scorp well she needs some work un sure what im going to do to it so i thought i would just say whats happened to me this week whats goign to happen next week to me ?
welcome another mitsi in my care
BIG DAN
General Forum User

Re: what going to happen next week to me ??????

Postby GOTRCE on Sun Nov 09, 2003 10:31 am

rallyart gsr wrote:ok first i thought i would go up to tea tree plaza (modbury) for some xmas shopping. last year left it to the last sunday of sunday trading so i have gone and made some purchases so i walk back to my car (scorp) and i hoped in and sat down had a drink (non alcholic) and i was sitting thier mind my own buisness when 4 coppers came up and ask me to look under the hood i said yeah sure. so he goes no horn and slight oil leak thats a defect no horn cauton for oil leak. so ok or it was 275 dollar fine loose licence for no p plate so i accepeted (the defect) so i went home woke up went to work . i was in the glass rack i have sliced open my arm so i thought ouch that hurt so i fixed it up and went home . on my way home i was turning right down a street near my house waiting for a car to come the other way i started to make the right hand turn when i had a motor bike over take me on the right hand side and slammed in the side of the scorp . his bike was a yamha 1100 virgo i think and it was write off and the scorp well she needs some work un sure what im going to do to it so i thought i would just say whats happened to me this week whats goign to happen next week to me ?

same thing happened to me about 4 years ago at ttp in there to drop my
fiance off at work cop pulled up behind me and bloked me in and defected me for a half a centimetre to low :mad:
65.1kw@wheels // 181.2Ftlb@60kmph
TWINCAM MIRAGE

GOTRCE
General Forum User

Postby Chryzla on Sun Nov 09, 2003 10:34 am

bear in mind dan was in this accident, WHILE defected. you fkn idiot!If the guy presses charges at all your rooted
Sigma GK GSR
Chryzla
General Forum User

Postby SCORP1 on Sun Nov 09, 2003 10:42 am

Big sentence :lol:
SCORP1
General Forum User

Postby BIG DAN on Sun Nov 09, 2003 2:06 pm

with full stops :mrgreen: he aint pressing charges as he was in the wrong 100 percent over taking on the right is against the law when making a right hand turn . i had from 8:55 thrsaday night to 8:55 sat night to get the defect off im allowed to do any think i want in this matter of time
BIG DAN
General Forum User

Postby Velocity_Racing on Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:50 pm

that sux mate.. and yeh as dan said thats the truth Brian... even the cops said so
-Mitsubishi Lancer Evo III -
visit- http://www.velocityracing.net.au
Velocity_Racing
General Forum User

Postby Chryzla on Sun Nov 09, 2003 6:32 pm

i didnt know that well, i never been defected and never will be
Sigma GK GSR
Chryzla
General Forum User

Postby BIG DAN on Sun Nov 09, 2003 9:02 pm

Chryzla wrote:i didnt know that well, i never been defected and never will be

thanks guys for all trumor my car and my body has sufferd i dont care about my defect lol

u will never get defeted whys that man
BIG DAN
General Forum User

Postby Velocity_Racing on Sun Nov 09, 2003 9:08 pm

yeh i reckon u will get defect.. i havnt... and hopefully wont...
Velocity_Racing
General Forum User

Postby Chryzla on Sun Nov 09, 2003 11:36 pm

how will i get defected? my cars stock!
Sigma GK GSR
Chryzla
General Forum User

Postby Velocity_Racing on Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:00 am

yeh but they rust etc.. oil leak.. umm bald tyers from doing burnouts ;) heaps of ways..
Velocity_Racing
General Forum User

Postby gilly on Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:28 am

cops can find a reason to defect almost any car if they really want to.

And Dan, was the motorcyclist ok?
Hope that teaches him a lesson.
gilly
MGEC Web Team
MGEC Web Team

Postby Chryzla on Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:48 pm

i dont leak oil (full recond engine, complete with allnew hoses), brakes are all getting repaired. no rust in my car as of end of January.
I have 4 new tires on my car. And i cant pull anymore burnouts now, i have been warned by afew people including my g/f's uncle (copper) my behaviour is stupid and reckless. I have started to prove myself driving other cars now to everyone and i dont want to stuff that up. And im sick of paying to fix my car. Ill just get bigger tires that dont let me pull burnouts :P like 225's or something, lol
Sigma GK GSR
Chryzla
General Forum User

Postby Chryzla on Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:49 pm

and more on that note, i dont want to screw my suspension/steering up again, im lead to believe ill have to put about $500 into my car to get the suspension back to standard.
Sigma GK GSR
Chryzla
General Forum User

Postby BIG DAN on Fri Nov 14, 2003 6:02 pm

gilly wrote:cops can find a reason to defect almost any car if they really want to.

And Dan, was the motorcyclist ok?
Hope that teaches him a lesson.

thanks simon for actually caring for me or the guy and not worried about the car not like the rest of them he was preety bad more cuts bruiseing etc and i was shocked but that is it but my scorp needs to be in the intensive care unit now
BIG DAN
General Forum User

Next

Return to Snapped Con-Rod Award