2008 EVO X GSR SST

Private sales ONLY, Dealers/ Importers are forbidden as this is a sponsored Club.

Moderator: MGEC Committee

2008 EVO X GSR SST

Postby Martin Donnon on Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:31 pm

Item: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Item Condition: Showroom condition inside and out. No chips, scratches or dents. Never been in an accident or had any paint repair.
Reason for Sale: The wife has a company car in driveway now
Price: $43,000
Mileage: 31,500km
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, EFT, etc.
Want to buy it: Call me on 0414 437 356 or PM me here. Genuine offers only. If it doesnt sell it stays to go into the collection, no biggie either way.
Note: TUNER01 plates no longer on the vehicle

Extra Info:
The wifes car, factory serviced with full balance of 10 year warranty from Mitsubishi (warranty actived when first registered in 2010)
Always maintained to the highest level. Exterior and interior condition would suit a new car buyer.
Only modifications are a Willall Racing tune (200awkw) and a set of TMR Tarmac Rally springs.
Seen the track once with Susan driving (me in the passenger seat) for a single lap of 1:33 - so never tracked!
Also has Hankook RS-3 tyres

Note: The GSR SST is 'the' model if you want to go racing. Its lighter than the MR, has better cooling for engine oil/trans, and also has intercooler water spray on board plus a host of other changes that make the GSR more track friendly than the softer spec MR

Pictures:
http://www.willallracing.com.au
EVO Engine Management Tuning
WR270E/WR300/WR330 EVO X Packages
Fastest EVO X Mallala
First EVO X SST into the 11s
Martin Donnon
MGEC Current Member
MGEC Current Member

Return to For Sale: Whole Cars ONLY